Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Songs to help get over a breakup

Even though I haven't been through a breakup recentley these are my song's that could help get you or a friend.........to me music is therapy..and is great when your alone and going through a break up #1Plies (Awesome))You should always feel good about yourself...this song is will help..#2 Mariah Carey(Heartbreaker) just listen to it...#3MaryJ Blige (Not gonna cry)okay I know it's hard not to cry when you get your heart broken but damn..dry your tear's and keep it movin#4 Faith Evans (You get's no love) don't let a man have control over you when you guy's breakup#5 Chrisette Michelle(Epiphany)Just listen to the lyrics #6Rocko(Umma do me)hell why not he's doin him #7Keyshia Cole (I should have cheated) you know if sumone is cheating don't wait to get your's#8 Monice(Knock knock)they will come back for but dont let em lol#9Mary J Blige ft.Lil Kim (I can love you)you know you are better than his or her new piece...so this song will build confidence and you can dance to it#10 Mya(Movin on) hell if Mya can do it so can you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment