Thursday, June 10, 2010

Top lies men tell

#1 she's just a friend#2I love you#3 I'm getting divorced soon(but I gotta wait for the right time)#4 only married for the kid's#5 I've been wanting you for along time#6 I'm not happy with her#7 My phone went dead#8 I was drunk and fell alseep at my homeboy house#9 I take care of all my kid's #10 I'll pullout#11 I love you more than I love myself#12 My sex game is serious#13 I have never cheated on a woman#14 I'm in between jobs#15 I rather come to your house and chill so i can get to know you..I could go on and on about lies that men tell..First let me say this were grown so you dont have to lie to be with me!First if a man is married and claims he is going through a divorce makesure he lives alone..If he doesnt then what does that tell you?Moving on..when i see i guy that i havent saw in years they claim they always wanted to talk to me..first of all that's bullshit..i give them a side eye..because what he is really saying is that you look better than before now i want some..don't ever let a man slide up in ya without a condom(unless your married,or in a committed relationship)could you imagine haveing a baby from a guy your not with(wut would your parents think)and worst getting a std..if he is good in bed he wont brag..hell half the time guys are barley having sex..on top of that action's speak louder than words..On anytime a man say's he love's you more than he love's his self don't talk to him anymore..thats just game so that he can cheat and you'll let him..dont't ever date a man that doesnt have a job..he shouldn't be out looking to find a women he should be looking for a job..and with that being said never let a guy come over and chill as a first date..(tha'ts self explanatory)hell restaurant's are recession proof..(Applebee's,Chilli's 3 for $20 and 2 4 1 drink's)Basically all I'm trying to say is read between the lines..how many times do you want to be made a fool??If a man loves you like's you ,or respect you he wont lie...As i get older I see thing in a different light.A man will only do to you what you allow him to do..if a man tell's you anyone of those lie's run the other way and never look back..I have done it many time without regrets..Men dont realize that they can get far if they told the truth..Hell you might not like the truth but you'll respect it...And my modo is and always will be "You cant play a playa"

2 comments:

  1. I feel you..some lie's should not be ignored

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Wanda, I think that is the million dollar question. But some ppl find other ways 2 deal with it eventually. They figure oh they gonna lie so I will let them think I believe them but at the same time they will make up n their mind to do them and let the other 1/2 continue wit the lies. if this makes sense---its late lol! Lil Wayne song just supports the act of many liars now!

    ReplyDelete