Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekend Ballers

Most men will be lying if they say they don't want a fly chick...I don't care if she's big or small.(to each it's on).That's why most men work so hard fronting in the club like they are baller's Don't get me wrong if you offering to buy a drink I'll take it,but keep it moving.I go out and laugh at the guy's that hang around football player's ,rapper's,club dj's,and dope boys.They want to be looked at as if they are baller's.Then can't figure out why chick's take their drink's and run..or give them fake number's.Your a weekend baller boo and I see right through you.Nothing wrong with wanting to look nice and have respect but damn...Be yourself.. living your life through another man is not wut's up Stop trying to get ass cus your homeboy has$$$(your sort of a male groupie) your clingy to your male friend's...Sorry but if your not earning 65,ooo and up your not a damn baller..No I don't knock anyone for making money but don't walk around here like your in the Nfl .To make matter's worst female's are getting fooled by you posers(but that's what they get for sleeping with a guy to damn early) My new Boo isn't rich and i respect him..He's not trying to be anyone elese.I really bother's me to see a man walking around with one bottle all damn night not sharing(come on son!!)Then when you approach a chick you can't buy her a 6 dollar drink..But you're wearing Lacoste,Polo,and diamonds.Spending all you paycheck on getting in Vip to hang with whatever rapper is in town just to look good on Facebook..Sorry i can't respect that..Well I'm done...don't want to look like a male basher..Rip to the Weenked baller's next post(weekend socialites)

1 comment:

  1. Loves it!!
    Weekend ballers = phrase I'm stealing!
    You gotta read today's post on Black and Bougie, it's too funny!

    http://www.blacknbougie.com/2010/08/are-you-social-media-sexy-but-real-life.html

    ReplyDelete