Friday, August 27, 2010

Things you may not know about me

Favorite color:black n pink,Favorite food:chicken ,Favorite drink:water,white wine,vodka(favorite ciroc)mojito,Favorite vacay spot:South Beach,Places I would like to visit:Key West,San Francisco,Tokyo,Houston(again)Atlantic City,If I could get something small for free it would be:Indian Remi hair,Chanel bag's,Favorite stores:Forever 21,BEBE,Urban outfitters,Flowers or candy?neither money,Celeb crush:Plies,Reggie Bush,Denzel Washington,If I could hang with any female celeb for day it would be:Mary J Blige, Give or take?I would take..sometime's you have to be selfish,High or drunk?Drunk,Sex is best when your?Really into your partner and they are into you.Favorite place to eat?Chilli's,Can't live without?Chapstick,cellphone,family,and friend's,If I could do anything in life I would?Be a best selling author,Look's,money,personality?all three,If I could have any celeb style it would be?Amber Rose...Bad boy's or good boy's?Mix of both...Favorite movie?Halloween(all of them)If I ruled the world?F**k it why answer that?

No comments:

Post a Comment